Instagram

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Growing Up!

I don't know whether its the air quality nowadays or its just a plain trend for kids to fall sick presently. Fahyim was warded into Hospital due to heavy phlegm, blocked nose and even worse, difficulties to breath. I recalled I was a sick kid back then. I was born with asthma problem. My mother packed me with Ventolin all the time. It was in my pocket the whole day at school just in case if an attack comes. Two puffs and its all good. Hehehe.

So, when my son had this difficulty to breath that night, we decided to take him to see Dr. Eric. As usual, he'll make hell of scene whenever he sees that poor pediatrician. Unfortunate for that doctor as well because he has been marked as the bad guy in my kids eye. Hahaha..

Dr. Eric suggested for him to be warded. Its good when you have insurance covering the hospital expenses for the kid if he gets warded. For all of the future parents out there, better be ready as these kids are damn fragile. Fahyim was diagnosed with  Acute Bronchiolitis, a build up of mucus that accumulates in the lungs. His nose were runny and his constant coughs sounds like wrecked speakers.

Surprisingly, when I was registering for Fahyim's admission, I was told by the officer that single bedded wards has been fully booked. So we went for the double bedded unit instead only to found out that almost 90 percent of the babies there was diagnosed with the same virus. Some are even worse than Fahyim's.

He was treated with the nebulizer and some saline drops to the nose. Of course he cried so hard that he became the most famous baby of level 4. Hahahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment