Instagram

Monday 24 November 2014

Early Development for Your Child



I was among the first of the lot to get married at 26 years old. God has delivered an awesome gift to me when I was 27. The greatest moment of my life to date was undeniably the day that I become a father to my beloved son Muhammad Fahyim Syakir.

I have mentioned before why I decided to send my kid to a proper kindergarten at such a young age. It was not because I know how beneficial it can be for my kid, but it was merely because my maid ran away.

After putting the kid for almost a year now, I have noticed  mass improvements in his brain development. He has become so clever until my level of intelligence looks awful.

Two nights ago, my wife and I was shocked after hearing him reciting Al-Fatihah although he is still mumbling in between the phrases. But for a two year old who can already recite Al-Fatihah is quite an achievement I must say.

A lot has changed since the last article. He is able to demand, instruct or even protest verbally . He will say " Tanak " with a slight english accent which I never failed to laugh to or he might say " Amacious" which is a mixture of the word Delicious and Amazing . The boys' memory is so good he can effortlessly chant the numbers in tens to hundred. I don't know whether its the kids nowadays or was the kids from my time was underachieving or was it only me? Muehehehhehe.

Usually when we go for a grocery shopping, we will have a list so that we won't end up buying unnecessary things. Everything will be tailored according to the budget thanks to the high inflation rate in our beloved country but everytime we reach the till, there will be numerous amount of unnecessary items picked up by the little lad along the way. Whenever he does this., the mother does this face. Hahaha..

One must not mess with Le mother.
Last month was my sons graduation day. It was held at his Kindergarten. My parents and in laws was there too. It shows how much attention that kid gets from the grandparents. He was supposed to perform a couple of songs during that day. Weeks before the event, he kept on practicing our National Anthem at home so I thought he's going to perform that song but unfortunately on the day itself, only the older group of kids sang . The teachers thought the toddlers might run to their parents when they see them in the crowd. But I managed to record some of his rehearsals in the car. Take a listen.


I was so excited seeing my son performing. He's so enthusiastic and hard working. I can sense his stage fright came creeping by the looks on his face. At one point he was stagnant while the other big kids dancing and singing. A few seconds after that, the performer in him blossomed and unfolds into some crazy dances and hops.

This whole experience of the kids growing so fast has made me believe that early development of child is essential and beneficial. I was surprised by my sons potential and I think it was possible because of the support that he gets from the people around him.



This is our camouflage. Sweet innit?


And I thought this was a playground. 

I'm so gonna get you dude, just watch it dude.

Anyway, this is him now at 26 months. I love you dude. Soon you'll become Abang already.



Feels like farting.












No comments:

Post a Comment