Instagram

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Childproof 101

It's head-cracking to think of ways to childproof your house when you have a little monster running around the corners of your house babbling jargons you don't understand, drifting his tiny legs through the hallway without even considering the sharp edges of the tables and cupboards.

The kid is almost 80cms tall now. He tend to hit the dinner table edges for countless times nowadays. My mother often terrified when looking at the glass tables and racks with sharp edges when she was babysitting Fahyim those days. She bought me this transparent table edges guard for precautionary measures once the baby can walk.


Of course the thing stucked there for a while until the time when my kid itchy hands pluck em off and hide it somewhere only he knows.

I was procrastinating to replace the edge guard until one fine day I came back from work to see a tiny bruise on his forehead similar to a "Bindi" of an Indian woman. So I went into the net hoping to find a nice,tough and not so easy to detach edge guard to be the first item in my "Childproof 101" project.

While I was browsing through the choices, which 90 percent of it looks identically like the ones that my mother bought, I came across this product which is glamorously named as Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with Four Corners which was positively reviewed. 


It comes with a 12 feet of impact absorbing foam and 4 cushiony corners that can be trimmed to desired length. Sticks to any surface with the provided double sided stick tape plus it is fire retardant, non toxic and latex free for those little rugrats who chews particularly everything within their eyesight.

This features though, comes with a fat MYR 109 price tag but fortunately for me, a friend of mine (Anep) was about to come back from the States. So I ask him to buy it for me and paid him MYR 50. Hehehehe..
Now the kid can bang his head on any sides of the table without triggering any heart stopping moment to the mother.

Without further ado, i present to you my "Childproof 101" flawless progetto !!


Sheek and stylish. Bahahahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment