Instagram

Thursday 23 October 2014

Fast recap!

My last post was on 27 of August 2014. It has been more or less 2 months since I last wrote. My once a month update has now become once every two months kinda thing. This basically describes laziness, forgetfulness, busy-ness and some procrastination of a typical man who thinks he's sound on owning  a blog.

Anyway, here I am scribbling again. This past  2 months had me experienced a lot of major events in my career and also personal life. I had a team of Fantastic Four in my dealing room here in our office. Just recently, one of them got his pink slips delivered to him by the CEO due to confidential reasons.

That fundamentally leaves me with a  team of three including me. We call ourselves the "Miserable Three" .. Hahaha..more work, higher target and same pay. Although what I'm writing now basically describes my inconsistent writing for this past few months, the ultimate factor was in fact .......

"LE WIFE GOT PREGNANT!" 

She is almost 6 months now. If it's a 10K marathon run, she's at kilometre 4.5. This time around, the genre was different to the likes of Fahyim, she was a heavy window shopper during her first pregnancy. This second one is totally the opposite. Every food was "busuk" to her during her first trimester whereas in her second trimester, the motto was "anything sweet, I'll swallow"..hahahaha

Fahyim coped out quite well, he started learning to play with his toys and started showing responsibilities thanks to the kindergarten. His discipline improves tremendously. He sings nursery rhymes I don't know. He has grown into a tall lad. Very handsome and gentle.

We celebrated his 2nd birthday a month ago at his Tokwe's place ( the only free of charge venue ) at first there was no theme for the party until his Nenek bought a fancy inflatable pool and the kiddie slide.
Look at me fancy poolie and me fancy gurlie.!
I hope that this son of mine will grow to be an awesome man just like me. Muahahahahahahaha..



This part of him still exist by the way.








No comments:

Post a Comment