Instagram

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sir Fahyim Strikes Back!

If you recall correctly on my previous post on the early stage of this blog, I once mentioned how I spend my leisure time after working hours on a daily basis. I do play video games. I hold my Playstation 3 very dearly to my heart.

Since I got a walking minor in my house, I manage to lose view on two CD's and only recovered ONE which is the Gran Turismo after an intensive searching by my maid. After going through almost one month of clueless searches, I decided to buy the FIFA 14 and regarded that the FIFA 12 is missing in action.

This story brought me back to last week, when suddenly, out of nowhere, the FIFA 12 made its way back to the TV shelf. I was quite surprised but not that excited because I've already got the FIFA 14. Once my finger touches the start button of the Playstation to play my favourite FIFA 14, I realise that somehow, the said game was gone. It was inside the PS3 the whole time, but this time FIFA 12 came back and FIFA 14 has gone absent. *sigh*

I definitely know who is the culprit behind all this..

The Prince of Pocoyo!


I ask the maid and as usual, she had no clue. That little boy only manage to grin when I show him an example on how a CD looks like. I was quite naive expecting him to show me to the location where he hid it. An in-depth search commenced for two weeks. I took a peek in my bag considering that the lad might put it in there like what he did to my wedding ring, but nothing inside. I explored his toy motorcycle and nothing shiny was in sight.

I didn't play any video game for two weeks. My wife liked it. But she know I don't. One fine day, when I was interrogating my son about the CD which he replied in words such as " Abetiiii" ( I don't know whats that supposed to mean) or " Oh noooo!", my wife asked me to check under the sofa. I said to her, " It can't be there, it's heavy". " Have you checked? You never know" she replied.  After contracting my left bicep to lift the sofa, my wife sighted a shiny object lying far behind the couch. IT WAS THE CD!!. Hahaha thank God! We made it after only just two weeks!

To think back on how Fahyim did it. It is merely simple. He might have climbed the couch and slip the CD behind the couch. Stupid me. I don't have this Inspector Gadget or Detective Conan intellectual skills like my wife.

But anyway, I am back with my gaming routine and the kid got a brand new toy. The first post I made on this blog concluded that I will try my level best not to spoil the kid with toys. But the grandfathers didn't bother. His "Atok" bought him this..a remote control car with a Feng Tau sound system. The kid can even drive himself when his legs get longer.


 
Major road humps ahead *haiyaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment