Instagram

Thursday 3 April 2014

FAHYIM SYAKIR 1.7 YEARS

My son has a curly hair. People tend to mistake him for a girl because of his long curly hair. Even though the mother style him up in a manly manner. Some nitwits will still call him a she. For example " How old is SHE?" "Waahh.. SHE is so active!!" . Of course HE is active, coz he's a frickin' boy !

The other reason might be his nasty lashes. Its so long sometimes it reminds me of the lashes that Snuffy had from Sesame Street.

 



So my wife and I sat down and heavy-heartedly reached in a resolution to snip away all the curls that sometimes look like a ducks backside. Hahaha..we kept it long because it looks cute on him but people are playing with gender issues here. So bye bye curly wurly..

BEFORE

AFTER

Chillin with Pocoyo.
I have been cutting his hair myself since he was born and I thought I did not bad.

Fahyim has been a tremendous learner at his playschool. Last week was my turn to lough and my wifes' turn to sweat. Chasing the kid inside the play area was a big ask for her considering the level of fitness she is at. Hahaha. Fahyim was by far the fastest learner there. He enjoyed it so much and we're glad that he picked up a few words of praise from the teachers. 

So much has changed since he was a little boy. I remember clearly the time when he struggles to lift his head and roll his body. I remember how sour he can smell in the morning similar to the scent of a "Songkok" worn by Sekolah Agama petang kids.

He does not like to be carried like a kid nowadays, he can basically interpret things correctly using gestures or mimics of the face. I recalled during Diyanah's maternity, she hates staying in. She likes to go out and see shopping malls or bazaars or eateries. We seldom stay home. This traits was victoriously passed to the child. He feels bored if he stays in. He somehow knows when weekend comes where he will take his shoes and park it infront of the main door. What a kid. 













No comments:

Post a Comment