Instagram

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Perenting : Sir Fahyim Shitalot Improvements

There has never come a day in my post-Fahyim's life where I did not rush climbing to the eighth floor of my condo to see that attentive lad after work.

Every passing day was like a tuition to him and experimenting and violating rules is his favorite traits. He is now in his 14 months era. The era of learning!

Every now and then, whenever I ring the bell and push the front door, he will stand there and smile like this..and say " de deh!!". 


If there is such instant cure for exhaustion, then this kind of feeling definitely should be it..This dude is really showing off his talent in materialising his motto " What I want, I get". But, it is a normal thing in toddlers world basing on what i read.

If his desires are not granted, he'll instantly squat and bang the floor with his hands while yelling " Erghhhh!!" He will pull my hand and direct me to that particular unreachable object. 

Pronouncing the word "Hello" will prompt him to put his hands to his ears. Hahaha! As if he knows how to talk. He can only converse the language of minions nowadays which is " Bababa". Not to say he can't detect our language. He will try his level best by imitating the sounds that came out of our mouth such as " Tssst" which means "Keys". A very intelligent young man he is and a very observant too.

I always thought when he was born, what talent will he inherit? A few days ago, i saw a glimpse of the flair that he might possess. 

You be the judge, its just raw materials .Haha !

Being a toddler of this age, the pulse of curiosity looms inside his minuscule brain.  There is limited sense of logic going on in there. Last week, because of this, he took his leap of faith by nosediving from the top of the bed straight to the parquets. Luckily it was just a wee bit of a blue bump on his forehead. Right after that incident, he now cautiously use his legs first.

Nowadays, a trip to shopping malls is a tough one. If you are looking to blaze some calories, chasing a small dude with a sudden change of direction in a shopping mall is definitely a good sport!

I mentioned in my earlier post, I will try my best on not raising a "Brat", and how hard it is not to let others spoil the kid. But look at his first walking shoes..this was given to him by my sisters as a gift for being a newbie in the walking industry.


A pair of Vans at 1 year old?! I remember the last time i had Vans was back in college. That one also is the Ciplak one in Sungei Wang Plaza which costs around Rm 50. Anyway, still a long journey to come. I still have some time to groom the kid to be somebody who knows how to appreciate things and to respect the elderly .

Given the nature of my work as a trader, I seldom have the time to spend with the kid. I will try to constantly pour my outlines in this blog whenever I was presented with the favorable circumstances to be with this little lad. More improvements to come! Cheers.

"Come at me bruv!"




No comments:

Post a Comment