Instagram

Monday 11 November 2013

Old and wise?

I was blessed with a tremendous circles of friends throughout my life. Last Saturday 9th of November 2013, I was cleverly tricked by my wife who had arranged a beautiful birthday party for me. It was held at a seafood restaurant near Dengkil called "Restoran Tasik Idaman" . For those of you plan to eat good seafood by the lake, this is the place to go.

When you're getting old and fat like me, You will never smell the scent of a cunning plan orchestrated by your beloved wife and friends. I was made to believe that my wife and her friends are going to have a get together on that Saturday after our bazaar in Rasta TTDI. So i drove to the restaurant and found my good friends there waiting to celebrate me although it was not yet my birthday. It was a splendid surprise.Thank you lads! And Thanks to you also my beloved wifey.

" There is no sincere love than the love of food" - George Bernard Shaw










No comments:

Post a Comment