Instagram

Thursday 10 October 2013

Introduction

As I sit by this trading desk of mine, watching over moving rates on my Telequote, I decided to give it a pause. A quick run through my wife's blog made me realized that I too shall have a blog. Hahaha!

I was given the name Faisal Shadli. Arshad is my father's name. 28 years to date, married to lovely always worried wife Nik Nurul Diyanah. A hybrid of us, we made a handsome yet stunning son called Muhammad Fahyim Syakir. A very intelligent boy. Loves to dance, grooves to the beats of reggae and nods to the sound of rock and roll.

Manchester United FC by far is the greatest club in the world. I am a glory hunter and it pisses me off when united lose. But they've won my heart since Cantona shove up his collar. I don't fancy weekends when there's no footie on tele. I don't dig weekdays when Uefa Champions League not in TV.

Trading currencies is what I do for a living. I stare graphs and trends to keep my bosses rich. I deal millions to make decimals. Whenever you see a money changer on nearby, most probably they are customers of mine.

Soooo.. this blog will ultimately covers the topic of my awesome life, my amazing wife , my electrifying kid, my abbreviated timetable , some football, some music and loads of currency thoughts and insides.

Give this noob a chance although I tend to babble. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment